The only thing we love more than barbeque is serving our community! We take pride in supporting charitable organizations in our community. We give extensively, we allocate funds annually so that we will be committed to charitable causes in our community. We require certain information in order to evaluate any donation request and only accept requests via our online form.
We have narrowed our charitable donations to those that benefit underprivileged children and their education, youth & families, and community improvement. We do not provide funding to individuals, corporate requests, or private schools. If you believe your request meets our giving guidelines, please fill out the online form below making sure that all questions are answered.
- Incomplete requests with missing criteria will not be considered.
- All requests must be submitted through donation on-line form.
- Donation requests that meet our guidelines may be denied based on funding or schedule availability.
- Organizations may request (1) one donation per year per organization.
- Recipients must pick up the order for their event. No deliveries are available.
- All donation requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the date needed.
- If your request is approved, we’ll contact you via email within 21 days. Please no phone calls.
- Please include Name of Organization, Contact Name, Donation Letter Request on Official Letterhead (upload), Date of Event & a copy of your 501 (c) (3) non-profit agency certificate (upload).
Organizations Eligible for Donations:
The agency must be in good standing with the IRS and will be verified electronically through the IRS website.
Schools & Churches
Public, parochial and private (501(c)3 (guideline restrictions may apply)
A funding confirmation letter from the government body may be requested.
Civic and Veterans Groups
Organizations must have a valid 501(c)4, 501(c)19 or 501(c)6 tax id number. Funds must be used for a project benefiting the community.
All requests must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the event or submission date. No exceptions due to volume of requests.